Eating consciously doesn’t mean you have to give up EVERYTHING, it just means, a little of this and a little of that. Moderation.
These Energy Bites are a satisfying pick-me-up to get you to your second wind.
- 2 1/2 C. whole old-fashioned oats
- 1 C. creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 C. honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 C. mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 C. mini m&m’s
Additional ingredients that will work great in this recipe….. chia seeds, shredded coconut, Rice Krispies cereal, raisins. Don’t be afraid to experiment.
1) Add your crunchy peanut butter and honey in a microwave safe bowel and microwave for 30 seconds, until peanut butter and honey are melted.
1) Combine peanut butter and honey mixture with ALL ingredients.
2) Mix with silicone spatula until well Incorporated.
3) Shape into balls, about 1″ in size. (roughly the size of a golf ball)
4) Place on a cookie sheet, refrigerate for 30 minutes before enjoying. 😊
**Store leftovers covered in the fridge.
**This will get messy! if your hands are getting too sticky when shaping, spray them with cooking spray.
The perfect grab-and-go snack! These energy balls are children approve, husband devoured and my personal favorite sweet treat!