Don’t let the size of these mini muffins fool you into thinking they’re petite in flavor! These pint-sized bits are jam Packed with chocolatey goodness! The perfect way to start your morning or lunch or dinner!!😉
- 1 C Flour
- 1/2 C cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp bake soda
- 1/4 tsp bake powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cinnamon
- 1 C shredded Zucchini
- 1/2 C vegetable oil
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1/2 C brown Sugar
- 2 eggs room temp.
- 1 tsp vanilla
1) Preheat oven 350°
2) Spray with non-stick cooking spray or line muffin tin with paper liners. When dealing with mini muffins I prefer to bake them naked. (without muffin cups)
3) Shred *1 C Zucchini With a cheese greater (no peeling necessary) also, try to squeeze as much moisture from the grated zucchini as possible with a clean dish towel then set aside.
4) In a bowl add your dry ingredients (1 C flour, 1/2 C cocoa powder, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1/4 tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp salt 1/2 cinnamon, 1/2 C sugar, 1/2 C brown Sugar)
5) Sir until combined
6) I like to add the Squeezed out zucchini to the dry ingredients. (giving it a good toss to insure all your zucchini bits won’t just end up at the bottom of your batter)
7) In another bowl whisk together wet ingredients 1/2 C vegetable oil, 2 eggs, 1 tsp vanilla
8) Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Sir until combined, try not to overmix. (muffins will become dense)
9) Fold in *3/4 C (or so) chocolate chips.
10) Bake for 15-20 mins.